Planning for this year’s PRIDE Celebration is well underway and we’re excited to bring things back after cancelling most of 2020’s PRIDE activities. This year, PRIDE will look a little different than it has in the past. All events will be held outdoors with everyone’s safety in mind. We have several new opportunities for you to “get your PRIDE on” this year! – Check Hollandpride.org often for updated details!
Holland PRIDE this year will include:
- PRIDE Yard Signs to spread PRIDE throughout the Holland/Lakeshore Community! – Sale information below!
- Poetry Contest: Submit your LGBTQ+ poems to email@example.com by May 31!
- PRIDE Specials at participating businesses throughout June – More information coming soon!
- Run with PRIDE 5k: REGISTER HERE
- Virtual: June 19 – 25
- In Person: Friday, June 25, 5pm-8pm at Window on the Waterfront
- PRIDE “Open House” in the Park: Saturday, August 14
- The PRIDE raffle, with several great prizes donated by supportive local businesses – Full raffle package information will be available soon. Raffle tickets will go on sale June 25 at PRIDE events and at Out On The Lakeshore Community Center during Open Hours
- Drag Show at Saugatuck Center for the Arts: Saturday, August 14 – Tickets on sale beginning in June!
As part of PRIDE Month, several supportive businesses have joined us to provide specials and other features to celebrate PRIDE! Click the link below to see how each business is celebrating with us.